Being the father of the bride is a great honor, but it also comes with added responsibility. The organizing of the wedding is likely to be a factor, as well as the actual wedding day itself.
As well as being responsible for organizing a whole array of things involving the wedding, as the father of the bride you are also expected to be a shoulder to cry on for your daughter. You will have this one opportunity to really be the person that your daughter is counting on, especially when things get a little chaotic.
As well as being the emotional punching bag you will also have the job of keeping yourself upbeat and stress free, this will be important for your sanity.
To add to all this responsibility you will be expected to make the father of the bride speech for your daughter, it will need all the elements, such as wit, emotion, significance and meaningfulness. All of this will be presented to your family and new son in law and most importantly the apple of your eye, your daughter!
Fortunately there are great resources to help you, one such resource is the top speeches ebook: The father of the bride wedding speeches: how to be witty and well prepared. This is a well prepared, how to guide created by Dan Stevens, a professional public speaker and speech writer. His guide will help you deliver the funniest and most eloquent speech of the day, so those dreaded words “speech”, “father of bride?” will no longer be a worry.
The handbook has been put together specifically for the father of the bride speech. It will give you direction about dealing with the traditional and contemporary responsibilities on the big day, and the things leading up to it. It will teach you not just how to craft, prepare and deliver your speech, but also how to be a supportive well informed and confident father of the bride for your daughter.
How The Guide Will Benefit You
It will give you the information you need, without making you overwhelmed,at the same time fulfilling all the needs of father of the bride speech etiquette, here’s a look at the contents:
(1) – You get access to 20 well written professional quality father of the bride speeches, they have been penned in such a way that you can piece them together anyway that you like. This means you can personalize a father of the bride speech to suit the occasion and your personality with ease.
(2) – 100 top quality toasts, which are very witty, these can be added to your speech to give it more character.
(3) – Easy to follow instructions showing you step by step how to individualize a speech from beginning to end.
(4) – A complete how to guide, which shows you how to deliver your speech like a pro, with it you will find all the practical advice, you need to ensure you look and sound spectacular.
(5) – Finally you also get all the rules about etiquette, the Father of the bride should know: you will show you how to carry out all your duties, and how to fulfill them as both the supportive father and the gracious host, so you will never ever not know what to, say and do!
And you can rest assured that, if you are not 100% satisfied there is a 100% money back guarantee….. So, if you feel like it doesn’t live up to your expectations you have a whole eight weeks (60 days) to decide!
More Outstanding Benefits
The style and layout of the book is done in a way that makes it very easy to read, so you can produce a “mistake proof” presentation with easy. Dan’s wealth of experience with speeches means that he understands, the whole process of speeches, especially a speech for the father of the bride, so you are free of any confusion or complex speeches.
The speeches have refreshing layouts which are different from many other speeches that you will find, the easy to use presentation of this book, means you can read and take everything in, in just one nights read (You can see proof of this from the testimonials the book has received here).
There are testimonials from Fathers of the bride who, even waited until the night before to write there wedding speeches, and their results after reading the guide were still a fabulous successes.
When all is said and done, being the Father of the bride is a big responsibility, entailing hundreds of specific things to be done, some more important than others. It is clear that Dan recognizes that writing your own speech is not always feasible so he has provided some stunning speeches that you can choose from.
The speeches are not only well written but can also be absorbed quickly and easy by any Father of the bride. That means it won’t take too much time to put these speeches to good use.
You will also be impressed with the support that you receive with this guide. Dan allows you to consult with him using, his private email, and this is for no added charge. If you get the book via the internet you get instant access to this downloadable book as well individual consultation with Dan Stevens himself. You can ask Dan anything, whether its advice or a second opinion on how best to personalize the speeches
Yes! there’s more…
There are also three complimentary helpful resources:
(1) – A confidence boasting audio, put together by an hypnotherapist, which is great for helping the most petrified speaker, get over nerves, and sky rocket their confidence.
(2) – Jokes, Quotes and one liners to help you spice up your speech, there are a total of 100 to choose from, which will have your guests falling out of their chairs.
(3) – There are also samples of classic and contemporary toasts, whether the wedding is formal or more casual, there’s a toast here that will compliment it.
So? Do You Want A Perfect Speech Or An Imperfect One? The Choice is Yours…
This wedding speech guide for the Father of the bride speech is a good resource. It covers everything you can think of, allowing you to present your speech with confidence and keep the wedding day running smoothly, which will help you keep your daughter relaxed and happy through out her “big” day!